Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lookin' for Sleep

This is Jonathan... right now at 9:22 p.m. It is my hope that he will sleep like this for the rest of the night. Keep your fingers crossed for me. He woke up at 2:00 a.m. last night. When we told him that he couldn't sleep on our floor, wailing occurred. Fred and I took turns taking him back to his bed. I prayed with him 3 times. Gave him 5 hugs. Read 2 stories from The Friend. He said that he was too scared to sleep by himself, because his friend, Patrick, told him some really disturbing things. He never told me what those disturbing things were, but there were many tears during the night. At 4:00 a.m. he finally fell asleep on the couch. Jonathan woke up refreshed at 6:00 a.m. Both parents woke up exhausted! Needless to say, Fred and I would like a full night's sleep tonight!

No comments: