Thursday, July 2, 2009

If I Had Only...

If I had only kept the weight off, my profile would look like this!

But, I didn't keep the weight off. I would like to say that it just wasn't meant to be. However, that would be a lie. I kept it off for a long time and then I just started eating and eating and eating (you get the point). Thankfully, I caught myself before I gained everything back. I threw out all of my big girl clothes. So, I had come to a crossroad. Either get new clothes or lose the weight.

Here I am at Weight Watchers trying to lose the weight all over again. I am having lots of trouble finding motivation this time. Last week was an ugly weigh in. Part of that was because I forgot it was weigh in day and drank water. That is such a no-no. 1 liter of water consumed just before weigh-in will show up on the scale. The bigger issue was that I took a week long break from Weight Watchers while I was working the floors. I mean really... there are no breaks in Weight Watchers. I should know better.

I am happy to report that I lost 2.8 pounds this week. Whoo-hoo!

If I lose 13.8 more pounds, I will look this again! For the love of Pete, why is weight loss so hard?

No comments: