Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Aunt Angel

This morning Jonathan was telling a very long, drawn out story about something that happened at Kids R Kids yesterday. I really don't remember what he was telling... just that it was a very long story. I guess he picked up on the fact that my eyes were glazing over and I really wasn't paying attention. He stopped in the middle of the story and said, "You should call Aunt Angel on the phone for me and I'll tell HER this story." I told him that Aunt Angel was very busy getting her girls out the door. Maybe he could call her another time.

A couple of weeks ago, Jonathan had quizzed me on how he was related to the Garstka's. I told him that he wasn't. He was very perplexed by this and demanded to know why we call them Aunt Angel and Uncle Dave. I explained that Jessie started calling them that, because they have always been like an aunt and uncle to her. That was all it took to convince him, because he loves him some Aunt Angel.

No comments: