Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Diaper Diva


Jessie and I recently attended a baby shower for our good friend, Stacey.  We are so excited for Stacey and Abie, because we have known Abie forever!  I sometimes think that Fred loves Abie more than he loves me.  We call Abie and Fred, FRABIE.  They are pretty cute together and have lots of date nights.  This baby is going to be hard for this couple!

I love Angela, but she can't get enough of this diapering game.  Every time we have a baby shower, we end up playing the diaper game.  Lucky for me, Tanya was my partner.  As you can tell, Tanya is super crafty and was able to construct quite the toilet paper diaper.  We were the big winners.  This diaper was almost too pretty to take off!

I am so blessed to have such great friends that I love enough to let them wrap toilet paper around my body!

No comments: