Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fishing with Dad

The Parks and Recreation folks in Frisco dumped 2300 Rainbow Trout into the pond at Frisco Commons Park on Saturday.  The boys packed their fishing gear, and some snacks for a fun day of fishing.  To my surprise, they were there until the early afternoon.

Fred wasn't happy when I loaded my old camera with a memory card and batteries. Surely, he wasn't expected to take pictures on his Father/Son fishing outing!  When I was looking at the pictures on the card, I told Jonathan that I really liked his fish.  He grinned and confided that really wasn't his fish.  He was holding his Daddy's fish.  When I inquired as to why he didn't get his picture taken with his own fish, I absolutely had to laugh at his answer.  Basically, Fred forgot to take a picture of Jonathan with one of his fish, and knew that I would be upset.  As Jonathan said, "Daddy had already whacked the heads off my fish.  So, he had me hold his fish for the picture."

P.S.  Again, I must remind you that I didn't marry my husband for his photography skills.

No comments: