Friday, November 20, 2015

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 20


I am thankful for the missionaries that serve our church.  If it weren't for the missionaries,  I would never have been baptized in December of 1999.  Elder Suter and Elder Maxwell were my missionaries and they changed my life.   (Fun Fact:  Elder Maxwell is Neal A. Maxwell's grandson)

I am thankful for the sweet missionaries from our ward that are out there serving right now and I'm thankful for those missionaries that serve in our ward.  I am thankful for the sacrifices that they are making. I am also thankful for the sacrifices that their families are making during this time.  The work that these missionaries are doing is so very important-- not only is it changing lives now, but also the lives of generations to come.


No comments: