Friday, June 26, 2015

FNL


I follow two blogs and those two bloggers have a joint podcast that I listen to occasionally.  They often talk about Friday Night Lights.  As in they long for that show to come back.  I wondered what the big deal was.  Fred is away at Scout Camp this week, so Jessie and I started watching it on Netflix.  We are completely hooked.  We are 14 episodes into the first season.  Can I just say that the first season had 21 episodes?  That has to be some sort of world record!  It is going to take us forever to watch the entire series, but I think we can do it before the end of summer.  Jessie said that it is like DeGrassi but with football.  I don't know.  I can't even confirm or deny that, because the only show I watch is Bones and apparently I missed few episodes this season, because I didn't realize she was pregnant or he was gambling.  

I mostly just aspire to be Tami Taylor and I love Smash's mama.  Jess and I both really like Landry.  He is our favorite.  He reminds us of Willard from Footloose.  I'm probably the last person on earth to watch this show, but if you have never watched it, I think you should check it out on Netflix.  Plus, the Dillon Panthers' school colors are Blue and Gold!

P.S.  Aren't you proud that I made a Footloose reference instead of a Steel Magnolias reference?

No comments: