Sunday, April 14, 2013

Spring Has Sprung


What a beautiful spring weekend.  I love spring so much.  I wish we could have taken the time to enjoy this weekend.  Migraines, helping with homework and online defensive driving kept me from truly getting out and enjoying the warm weather.
We did get to enjoy a nice walk Friday night and another one Saturday morning.  And, then Jonathan and I sat on the patio while he worked on his math tonight.  But, that was about it. 
Don't ever get a ticket.  Online defensive driving is horrible.  It is painful and ruins what could have been a wonderful Saturday!  Not to mention, my house is dirty and I don't have any groceries.  We had meatloaf for dinner tonight.  You know we were trying to make something out of nothing!
Regardless, I have to be thankful for this beautiful weather and for the time that I did get to spend enjoying it.  I am thankful that Jonathan got his math and history finished, because he did have quite a bit of it.  And, he was able to get it done despite spending all day Saturday at a merit badge college.
I'll keep my fingers crossed that I can make up for it tomorrow after work by getting groceries, doing laundry, cleaning house and going to visit this awesome turtle and all his friends.
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

No comments: