Saturday, July 28, 2012

Duck... Duck... Goose

Fred and the kids took Jeff and Emma to see Dark Night last Saturday.  That left Lainey and I to our own devices.  We had one Dora video and a cat to keep us busy for 3 hours.  It was super hot, but we decided to venture outside for a few minutes.  We walked across the street to the duck POND.  (Imagine a 2 year old saying duck in a normal voice and then yelling pond every time we discussed our adventure.)


It was excruciatingly hot!  Aunt Donna carried her around the entire pond.  We were sweating like crazy.


However, the heat didn't keep us from having fun!


We stopped here to feed the ducks.  She used all her bread in one spot.  I forgot all my old 'duck feeding' tricks.  I used to hide bread from Jonathan, so we wouldn't use it all up at one place.

There were so many ducks!  They were everywhere.  I took about three or four pictures just to get them all.  I have never seen so many in our little pond.

We were hot, but had so much fun!  Who needs Batman to have a good time?

No comments: