Friday, November 5, 2010

Excuse Me, But Halloween Just Threw Up in Your Yard

This post is for Fred.  These are pictures of his favorite Halloween house. Every year, the girls take the kids out to trick or treat, while the guys hand out candy.  When we get back from our excursion, the guys head out and visit this house.  The man that lives here takes Halloween very seriously.  Fred, Dave and Abie got the 411 on how it all happens.  I guess the guys met his parents last year, and asked a lot of questions. A week before Halloween, he takes everything down from the attic and starts testing it.  His parents said that they come in a couple of days beforehand, and they work together for an entire day or so getting his yard decorated.  So, here is the end result.  It is quite impressive!
 Okay, so this part looks a little bit like Halloween threw up in their yard!
 I like Justin Pieces.
Doesn't everyone need a pumpkin head hanging from their tree?
Oh, and don't forget the freaky clown!
You gottta love it when lawnmower man's legs move.
Originally I posted:  I have no idea what this has to do with Halloween, but it is super cool!
Since my original post, Fred has informed me that this is a tunnel to hell.  I guess I don't watch enough horror movies.

No comments: