Saturday, September 19, 2009

Walking on Sunshine

We were so happy to finally see the sun today! Jonathan and I took the dogs for a walk to our neighborhood duck pond. The girls were so happy to get out of the house. The ducks were very happy to see us. I guess they haven't been fed much in the last two weeks.
Jonathan feeding the ducks.

Happy Ducks!

The geese saw us from across the pond and started heading our way! I cannot stand these crazy geese.


We fed practically every duck in the pond. As we finished up our walk, we noticed that they were following us. They finally gave up and left us alone.

Dog Walker Extraordinaire. For a fee, I will hire him out for dog walking services. I'm just kidding. He has a hard time taking command. Mollie (who usually has very good leash manners) drug him all over the place.
All it takes is a little bit of sunshine to make us happy!

No comments: