Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Boy

This is my boy. He makes me laugh every day.

Fred took a long weekend and went fishing. He left Thursday evening and came home this afternoon. As a result, Jonathan and I spent a lot of time together this weekend. Through it all - martial arts, errands, a birthday party and a bike ride - he kept me entertained.

Our little friend, Madison, celebrated her 6th birthday at the Natatorium in Allen. Jonathan went down the slide once and hit the lazy river only a couple of times. Instead, he spent his time standing under this spout letting water fill up his swim trunks. He laughed and laughed at his swim trunks.

When he wasn't filling up his swim trunks with water, he was letting the water blast his head. He had red marks all over his back from standing under the water for so long.

Jonathan and I try to take a bike ride every weekend. This weekend was no different. This time, we stopped and spent a few minutes at the park. Those sunglasses crack me up. They look like they are about three sizes too big for his little face.
Jonathan and I riding the purple dinosaur at the park. Since we are both so mature, he thought it would be funny if we played on the purple dinosaur. I wonder what the weight capacity is on the purple dinosaur?
Isn't this a nice shot of my arms? I guess I should be careful when taking self-portraits.

By the way, don't you think everyone needs a boy like this?

1 comment:

MaMaw said...

EVERYONE needs at least one Jonathan.....but they can't have ours!