Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Good Golly, Miss Mollie

Due to inclement weather, Nouveau was kind enough to let us leave early on Tuesday. Several years ago they waited too long to let us go and it was very treacherous getting home. Now they are overly cautious. That is okay though, I'll take it. (None of this has to do with the story... I was just setting the scene so that you would know why I was home early on a Tuesday.)

Poor little Mollie was spayed last Friday. When I got home yesterday afternoon, I noticed that she had torn her incision open. Lovely! I called the vet and they got her in almost immediately. They used some sort of glue to put it back together again and then they wrapped it up so she couldn't get it open again.

Bless her heart... this is what she looks like. (Don't look at the demon eyes - I told you in an earlier post that I have to reinstall my photo editing software.)

No comments: