Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Georgia on My Mind

As you may have noticed, I still have not posted anything on Christmas. My computer has been giving me fits for about a month or so. Things are better, but I still have to reinstall my photo-editing software. So... until I can clean up my Christmas pictures, there will be no Christmas posts. :(

However, I do have a few pics that Mom took in Georgia. Mom, Dad and Jessie drove 13 hours to visit Jeff and his girlfriend, Emma. Jessie was a little nervous about the trip. She wasn't sure that she a) wanted to be in a car for 13 hours and b) wanted to be so far away from home. Once she found out that she probably wouldn't get to see Uncle Jeffrey for a while, she happily joined the traveling team.

Jessie had a great time in Columbus. I hear that Emma is an animal lover, so Jess loved her right from the start. Jessie even managed to keep herself busy on the long car ride. She brought along with her any magazine she could find on Twilight and she read Breaking Dawn. It sounds like everyone had fun and I'm sad that Fred, Jonathan and I missed it. We really miss Jeff being in Oklahoma (I know you don't miss it, Jeff). That is a much easier trip than Georgia.

Thanks to Mom, Dad, Jeff and Emma, for making Jessie's time in Columbus very special!

No comments: