Sunday, January 3, 2016

Secret Santa Shenanigans

I can't even tell  you how much I love the week of Secret Santa at work.

I pulled the name of the office geek and had so much fun putting his gifts together.  I had help from another geek who had great ideas and I think everything was perfect.  I wish I had taken pictures.  He received Star Wars Duck Tape, a Captain America key chain, a Star Fleet decal, and an Agents of S.H,I.E.L,D,S. patch.  And, the best one of all, Spock socks with ears that stuck out.  They were so amazing.  He has already worn them and he actually had a Star Trek shirt that matched them.

My Secret Santa was Ben.  His wife, Jen, helped him put his goodies together and they did an amazing job!  I can't even tell you.  

On Monday, I received an entire bag of Almond Joys!

There was a questionnaire that asked if you would like one big gift or smaller gifts throughout the week.  I said that I wanted to be surprised.  So, Ben, waited until Thursday and made a big drop. I received all of my favorites -- Mint M&M's (I love these so much), note cards, gel pens, cute socks and a mug.

On Friday, we had our big reveal.  I received a gift card to Chick-fil-a!  Ben's wife, Jennifer, knows how much I love Chick-fil-a!  I eat there so often that they know my order by heart.  (6 count kids meal with a bottled water and BBQ sauce.)

Secret Santa week is the best!  I love playing Secret Santa and I love the sweet gifts that my Secret Santa left behind.

No comments: