Monday, January 4, 2016

Christmas Morning

Historically, I struggle with keeping my blog updated during December and January is overwhelming to me.  Posting during the busy holidays is next to impossible and then there is the thought of trying to give a Christmas update!  I think I might just hit the highlights.  Or, I might just post pictures without much commentary and let you use your imagination.  We'll just see where the posts take me...

We enjoyed a quiet Christmas at home with just our little family this year.  It was a busy week and a a half.  We were running everywhere and enjoying so many people that we love.  I was thankful that we were able to just enjoy our family on that special day.

 
Fred grew his beard out for the Mountain Man Rendezvous that he and Jonathan went on right before the new year.  

Sweet Mollie loves being the center of attention.

Our holidays were crazy, so Jessie decorated my tree for me! Thank goodness or it might not have gotten decorated.

We had a busy, but wonderful Christmas.  December just about did me in, but it was worth it.


No comments: