Wednesday, January 13, 2016

F-R-A-M-I-L-Y


A couple of days before Christmas we gathered with these people that we love so much.  Jessie and I weren't able to make it to see the Star Wars movie, but the rest of this group went to see the movie and then we had dinner at Outback.  I was tickled pink, because you may or may not know that I can eat me some steak.  I think Jessie and Jaiden had macaroni and cheese, and Jonathan ordered a hamburger.  Yes, these children go to a steak restaurant to order food that they could just as well eat at their house.  I still claim them anyway.  

We then went back to the Palmers to play the candy game.  I didn't even understand what the candy game was.  Now, I know.  It is Fred's new favorite game.  We have so much candy at our house, because Fred introduced the candy game to my family.  I think you should only play the candy game ONE time per Christmas season.  Seriously!  It's kind of like a White Elephant candy game on steroids.  The Fortenberrys came home with 11 different types of full size candies.  Crazy!

We are so thankful for the Palmers and Moffitts and their sweet friendship.  We enjoyed celebrating and having fun with them.  We love them and we are thankful that they are our "framily!"

No comments: