Wednesday, November 19, 2014

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 19

I am grateful for a girl name Sarah.  I don't know her very well.  She just started working at our office a short time ago.  When I say a short time ago, I mean that she  has probably only been with us a couple of weeks.  She is young.  Twenty-four years old.  I have never even worked with her on a single project.  She spent an hour with me during her first week.  I basically had to tell her what I did at Nouveau and explain to her some basic processes that might affect her.  I remember thinking that she was super cute.

I usually work with our Product Dept. on lots of different projects, but so far, I haven't worked with her.  However, I try to greet her every time I see her and I just continue to think she is a really neat and cute person.

Fast forward to today.  I am in a prayer group at work.  Honestly, it kind of freaks me out, because they say and do things differently than I do.  However, it is always nice to meet up with co-workers and talk about their needs and pray about them.  Sarah came to our Prayer Lunch today.  She listened intently.  We went around the table and took turns putting in prayer requests.  For whatever reason, sweet Sarah took an interest in my request.  She followed me back to my office afterwards and asked if we could pray again.  What a sweet person.  We talked for a moment and then this sweet 24 year old girl said a prayer.  The spirit was felt so strong in my office.  And, that is how Sarah became one of my favorite people at Nouveau Eyewear even though I've only known her for a couple of weeks.

It is no secret that I love young people.  They are just so amazing.  Sarah is no different.

No comments: