Tuesday, November 18, 2014

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 18


I am so thankful for the Personal Progress program.  I think that it is an inspired program.  It teaches our Young Women how to develop their talents and abilities and to fulfill their divine mission.  It helps them to form habits that will prepare them adulthood and the Personal Progress program is basically a temple prep class. Young Women have the opportunity to go through the program and earn a medallion.  After that, they can complete additional requirements and earn an Honor Bee.  I love that even parents, leaders and women who might not have already earned their medallion can also go through the program.  Yesterday, I received my medallion and Sydney earned her Honor Bee.  I am so excited for us and I am so thankful for Sydney.  She has always inspired me to work harder on my Personal Progress. She made sure that I finished my last project.  She checked in on me and really encouraged me to get it finished.  I love that sweet girl.

No comments: