Thursday, October 9, 2014

Pink Out Pep Rally


Today was a red letter day.  I went to my first pep rally in about 24 years.  No lie!


I scheduled time off from work, because Independence holds their pep rally at 10:30!  Therefore, I've never been to one this entire season. It was a fun one to attend since it was their Pink Out Pep Rally!


There were only two problems.  1) They sat the moms on the front row.  Right in front of the band.  I could hear those cuties play, but I couldn't see them.  2) There were about three women that stood in front of the moms the entire time so we couldn't see anything.


I finally got to take a couple of pictures at the end when I was leaving and the band was filing out!

Despite the shortcomings, it was so much fun and I'm sad that I probably won't get to attend another one this season.

No comments: