Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Happy 40th Birthday to Aunt Angel


Angela shown here with with Dave, Ally, Madison and Jessie


Happy, happy birthday to my dear sweet friend, Angela!  Everyone in our little group calls her Angel.  I use those names interchangeably. I'm the only one.  I have to admit that when I met her I must have been 19 or 20 and she was in high school.  She was giggly and loud.  Dave and Fred were buddies and met her at their new job, Mountasia.  They told me about this girl, Angel.  They said she told them that her name was Angela, but that THEY could call her Angel.  I remember rolling my eyes and thinking that I would NEVER call that girl Angel.  Ha!  Well, 20-something years later, I'm calling that loud, giggly girl Angel, because she is an angel of a friend and I love that crazy girl!



Angel is that friend that knows way too much about me and what she doesn't know she makes up.  She is the girl that talks her circle of friends into doing stupid things like dressing up in crazy dresses while they are in Eureka Springs. (Or, booty charades.)  They grumble but do it and maybe enjoy it a little.


Or, maybe they get roped into being diapered at baby showers.


I've actually been diapered twice!


But, you know she's a keeper when your kids lovingly call her Aunt Angel!

I couldn't help but include this oldy but goody!

Hope you enjoy your 40th birthday, Aunt Angel!  Thanks for the laughs and the memories!

No comments: