Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I'm Sexy and I Know It


Last Saturday, we celebrated Angela's 40th birthday.  The party was a theme party.  An 80s party to be exact.  Oh my.  I hate dressing up.  Jonathan refused to dress up.  But, he and Dave gladly sang karaoke all night long.

Jonathan singing karaoke is bad.  Dave singing karaoke is really bad.  Jonathan and Dave singing karaoke together is down right awful.

Then you have Dave wearing those pants.  I never want to see that much of Dave ever again!

I went inside for just a few minutes.  Angela's sister stuck her head in and told me that I had to come out and listen to Jonathan.  I wasn't sure that I really needed to come back out.  As I said, I had been listening to Jonathan all night long.  Well, I leave for five minutes and someone puts on I'm Sexy and I Know It.  The most inappropriate song ever.

Trust me when I say, hearing your fourteen year old son sing "I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it" will scar you for life.

All I know, is I saw phones out all around me capturing the moment.  I hope those pictures and videos stay hidden forever!

The next day, I woke up with the worst migraine ever.  Not sure if it was from the bad karaoke, Dave's pants or living through the most embarrassing moment of my life.  Either way, no more karaoke for the Fortenberry's!

No comments: