Friday, June 21, 2013

Graduation Like No Other



A couple of weeks ago, we had the honor of attending our sweet nephew's graduation.  It was the most ginormous graduation ever.  There were like 1300 graduates and it was held at the the new Allen Stadium.  We were so far away that I had a hard time getting a picture of Chris.  Years from now, I probably won't even know what this picture represents.  It was a little toasty, but they held it in the evening at 8:00 p.m.  So, it wasn't so bad once the sun went down.  I think it finally ended around 11:30.  I brought my kindle and read.  I know that was rude of me to ignore the other 1299 graduates, but seriously that was one crazy graduation!

We are excited to add another graduate to the family.  Jess will graduate next year.  There are 6 graduates in her class.  It will be a much different affair.  I can't wait!

Congratulations, Chris!  We are proud of you!

No comments: