Sunday, May 26, 2013

Summer Bucket List


Last week during Family Home Evening, we talked about our summer bucket list.  We put items on there like camping, hiking, visiting a lake.  Then there were things like make homemade cookies or taking Mollie to the dog park.  My favorite was reading just one book.  I'm not asking for the world here!  I just want them to read one book.  I hope this will help us to make sure that we are always keeping our  family focused. Whether the activity is simple like a silly string war or requires more planning like a fishing trip.  Either way, all activities cost little or no money.  Or, is something that we already pay for.

I am looking forward to summer and hope that we all have a wonderful time and enjoy each other's company!

Yay, summer!  We've been waiting on you.

No comments: