Saturday, May 25, 2013

Freddy Fortenberry's House


Jessie and I were out and about in East Plano.  We found ourselves with time on our hands, so we drove by the house that Fred lived in when he was in high school.  We called Fred to make sure that we had the right address.  Jess hung her head out the window and took a couple of pictures with my phone.  Just as we pulled away, someone walked out the front door.  I wasn't sure if it was coincidence or if we were busted for spying!  Either way, it was kind of fun.  We sent the pictures to Fred who doesn't remember his own house!  He has no recollection of there being windows on the front of the house.  I explained that there had to be windows.  One of those would have been his bedroom window and that would have made for an awfully dark room.  I guess our memory changes things.

No comments: