Monday, July 13, 2015

Party Bus



Friday night we drove ourselves to San Antonio, so that we could be at Trinity University bright and early to pick these cuties up from EFY.  Let me tell you, it was like herding cats trying to get them rounded up.  I thought Ethan was just going to stay in San Antonio.  

Paris and I decided to ban any talk of COWs (crush of the week).  That is all the boys could talk about.  We pretty much were over it after about an hour.  


We stopped off at my Auntie Jan and Uncle Joe's house and went to breakfast.  We had a great morning.  I got the prize for having the coolest aunt.  Paris and I posed with our Texas shirts.  We are pretty proud of our home state and we didn't even plan our outfits!

We hit the road where we had DJ Ethan or DJ EJ (I forget what he calls himself) spinning tunes for us all the way home.  He said he was taking over for Big Mama (our friend Rod who DJs the church dances).  I guess Rod better watch out, because Ethan's got it going on.

We partied all the way to Buc-Ees where we obtained gas and some Beaver Nuggets.  Those things will make your eyes roll back in your head they are so sweet.   It's a small world, because we missed my cousin by 40 or 45 minutes.  He rolled through the same Buc-Ees 40 minutes after we did.  Too bad we didn't hit it at the same time.  We could have had a family reunion and some Beaver Nuggets.


We had so much fun with those three kiddos!  We heard all about each of their EFY Companies, Ethan and Jonathan's COWs and all about how Jonathan had to shave (apparently Jonathan's mustache fuzz violated the "no facial hair" policy).

If you're ever looking for a good time, call for the Fortenberry Party Bus rates.  We're pretty cheap!

No comments: