Friday, July 17, 2015

I Love Apple Music... A Lot!

I am completely addicted to Apple Music.  When I received my email for the free trial, I was very hesitant.  Now, I love it so much.  I can't stop listening to it.  The Playlists are my favorite thing in the entire world.  Right now, I'm listening to a Sawyer Brown playlist.  Why would they even make one of those?  I didn't even remember that I loved that group!  Fred even took me to see them at the KSCS Country Fair in some long ago year like 1992.  Now, I need to know where they've been for the last 20 years!  Seriously!

So, here is the thing about Fred.  He hates to have music going in the background. However, I would rather have music on than the TV.  Fred only listens to music while he drives.  He isn't a big country music fan, while I love it.  Although, he is a closet Garth Brooks fan (me... not so much).  He also loves Ray Stevens who sang country comedy songs in the '80s.  It is so weird to me that he likes Ray Stevens, since he doesn't really like country music.  Last night, I found this "Funny Country Songs" playlist.  Fred started singing along with Ray Stevens' The Streak.  And, he wasn't just singing along.  He was doing all the funny voices and he new every single word.  I was laughing so hard that I thought I was going to wet my pants.

I guess Fred could always look for work as a country comedy singer, if his day job doesn't work out for him!

No comments: