Tuesday, July 21, 2015

10 Things I Learned From My Aunt Judy


Today would have been my Aunt Judy's 72nd birthday.  She died on November 22, 2010.  We all miss her so much. She was the kindest and most gentle person in our family.

Here are ten things that I learned from my Aunt Judy:

10. Live everyday with a happy heart.

9. Have a Christlike love for everyone around you.

8. Forgive easily.

7. Laugh.

6. Be thankful for everything you've been given.

5. Love those great-nieces and nephews like they are your grandkids-- lots of love and memories will be made!

4. Save everything.  You never know when you might need it.

3. Be courageous and endure to the end.

2. Sisters always have your back.

1. Elvis is still the King.

Happy Birthday, Sweet Judy!  We love you and miss you everyday!

No comments: