Sunday, October 3, 2010

One Day at a Time

Oh, how we have struggled these last few weeks.  We are learning that high school isn't going to be a breeze.  It is going to be hard... academically, socially and emotionally. 

I wish that I could make this experience easier on us all, but I can't.  We've experienced some lows that I never thought we would experience.  But, we've also had some wonderful mother/daughter moments that I wouldn't trade for the world.  Each day brings a new emotion (or two), so we're just taking it one day at a time.  As for me, prayer is my constant companion. 

1 comment:

Eric and Amy said...

Sorry to hear things haven't gone smoothly over there. I'm so sorry to hear that! And it's so hard as a parent to watch our children struggle too ... and I've only just begun. You all will be in our prayers!