Friday, November 20, 2009

Countdown to Thanksgiving: Fred's Family


I am so thankful for Fred’s family. They have been very sweet to me and I’m grateful that they are in our lives. My kids love their Grandma, PawPaw Larry and Great Grandpa Goyer. They also love their Aunt KiKi, Uncle Glen and wonderful cousins. For those family members that we don’t get to see often, the kids get to hear stories and see pictures.

Fred’s mom and sister even introduced me to the Mormon faith without even realizing. I watched their countenance and viewed the things that they brought in to their homes. I attended church socials and a few meetings with them. Because of their choices, I took the first steps toward investigating and learning about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It changed the my life and my family’s life.

We love you!

No comments: