Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

"Motherhood is near to divinity. It is the highest, holiest service to be assumed by mankind. It places her who honors its holy calling and service next to the angels."
-James. R. Clark

We hope everyone has a great Mother's Day. We are so thankful for all of the sweet mothers that have blessed our lives.

Fred' s mom, Lois (Grandma). If Fred's stories are true, then there is a special place in heaven for Lois. For instance, Fred loves to tell how he and his siblings burned down the neighboring woods.
This is my Mom (MaMaw). I made her job as a mother very easy. I was a little angel - never getting into trouble. If my brother comments on this post, please do not believe a word of it. He is jealous that he didn't inherit the "angel gene." (Thankfully, his main form of communication is texting, so I should be safe.)

This is my Grandma. She will confirm my angel status, I'm sure. You should all be jealous of me, because she is one cool Grandma!

Ladies, I love all three of you and will be thinking of you on Mother's Day!

No comments: