Wednesday, May 20, 2009

American Idol Review by Jonathan

Fred, Jonathan and I were watching the American Idol finale tonight. (Jessie had Young Women's at church.) Danny Gokey and Lionel Richie performed together singing a medley of Lionel Richie songs. After it was over, Jonathan piped up with "I just love Danny Gokey. I like that other guy he sang with, too. He is really good. He sounds like the original singer of that song." What??? Trust me, we don't have Lionel Richie playing at our house. I don't know where he had heard it before.
I told Jonathan that Lionel Richie was the original singer. He said very seriously, "I thought so. He is really good." All of you Lionel Richie fans (if there are any out there), don't get excited by Jonathan's discerning taste in music. He later rocked out with Adam Lambert and Kiss. He also claims to really like Jorge who got voted off at the very beginning. Jonathan definitely likes all different types of music. No girl singers, though. Girls are gross!

1 comment:

Marla said...

Jonathon has excellent taste!