Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sweet Dreams

This is what Jonathan looks like right now! Too bad that is my side of the bed he is sleeping on. I guess Jonathan has had a long day. I'm not sure how I'm going to get him in HIS bed.

Don't ask me what he is wearing? I left to take Jessie to a Youth Fireside at church. While Jess was at church, I was going to do the grocery shopping. The boys were getting haircuts, making a trip to Game Stop and Blockbuster along with dinner and dessert. My only request was that Jonathan shower and change out of his Martial Arts attire. After coming home and finding Jonathan in a navy blue shirt and black pants, I realized that I should have laid out his clothes for him.

Fred and Jonathan made it to Game Stop and Blockbuster. They also managed to swing into Sonic for some dinner and a little sweet treat. As you can see from the length of Jonathan's curls, they didn't quite find enough time for a hair cut. I can keep gelling and scrunching Jonathan's curly hair, but I'm not sure what Fred is going to do with his!

No comments: