Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bond Family Easter

We spent Saturday with my Mom's side of the family. We always have so much fun at our Annual Bond Family Easter Extravaganza! We had a pinata and egg hunts for both the kids and the adults. This year we had confetti eggs that you could bust over someone. That was definitely the highlight of the 2009 celebration. We will have to bring those back for 2010. We celebrated in Greenville at my cousin Tammy's home. She and her family (Randy and baby Cheyanne) were very gracious hosts. Especially since we made a HUGE mess with the confetti egg wars!

(Note: descriptions for the pictures below are located under the image.)

Jessie and Jonathan in their coordinating Easter attire. I was pretty sneaky... I helped them pick out their shirts without letting them know that I was making them match.

Grandma and Jessie.

Auntie Jan getting her workout. She is taking Grandma out so that she can watch the kids hunt eggs.


Randy's niece, Klacey. She and Jess became instant friends.

Jonathan is getting ready for the hunt. Looking pretty handsome, I might add.

MaMaw watching the activity.

Sweet little Cheyanne.

Jonathan, Christopher, Jonathan, Klacey, Jessie and Cheyanne.
My kids were excited to have other kids to hang with. We were so glad that Randy's family was included.

Jonathan has a confetti egg. If I had to guess, I would say that Auntie Jan was the intended target.

Easter Bunny Pinata.

Aunt Judy and her grandbaby, Cheyanne.

Grandma couldn't participate in the adult Easter Egg Hunt. Jonathan was going to hunt for her. This picture shows her giving Jonathan advice on his strategy. Her exact words were "Get 'em all!"

Grandma
I think this goes down as the most successful Easter celebration. We had a wonderful time. Jackie, Sue, Corey, Lucy and Jeff... we missed you!

No comments: