Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Cow Appreciation Day

Did you know that peer pressure exists even at my age?  Boys and girls, you should not let your friends talk you into anything that you don't want to do.  Otherwise, you could end up dressed like a cow trying to get free Chick-fil-a on Cow Appreciation Day.  Now only do you end up dressed like a cow, but you also end up on your company's Facebook page.  Is it really worth the free meal.  For some of us, we simply used the cow kit that Chick-fil-a offers that you can print out.  Others in the group make this day a huge event.  They invest in supplies to make homemade shirts and cute little headbands. To me, investing all this money defeats the purpose of getting a free meal.  However, this is more than a free meal to them.  For me, it is a day where I completely embarrass myself.

No comments: