Tuesday, April 1, 2014

What About Glamour Shots

We still need to schedule Jessie's senior pictures.  Last Friday, I delicately broke the news to Fred on what the damage was going to be.  For me, it makes perfect sense.  Your child will only be a high school senior once and you need to preserve those memories.  For Fred, pictures are useless and a waste of time and money.  After hearing the dollar amount, he asked me what I thought about Glamour Shots.  Huh?  He wanted to know if I could take her to Glamour Shots!!!  When he saw my concern and confusion, he asked if Glamour Shots was too expensive.  I began to laugh and controllably and told him that it probably wasn't, but that Glamour Shots is sooo 1988.  This morning I asked Jess if she had ever heard Glamour Shots.  She said she heard about it on Napoleon Dynamite.  That made my day!


No comments: