Friday, April 25, 2014

Small but Mighty



Twice a week, Jessie and I workout in our training room at the office. I look at these two images on the wall while I workout. I aspire to have her arms.  Like, I really want her arms.  I think they are really beautiful (and possibly Photoshopped).  She could probably use more muscle, but I wouldn't complain one bit if I had her arms!


The entire time I am working out, I am thinking about my arms and how I can make them look like hers.  The other women are probably focusing on other parts of their body, but I am thinking about these arms.


Here are my arms.  I don't think they are THAT bad.  I have been working on them and if you squint you can see definition.  There is also a lot of loose skin, too!  I totally get that. And, for that reason, I choose to keep them covered for 99.9% of the time.  Now, I happen to have a friend that saw this picture and made fun of them.  He called them little and scrawny!  I believe his wife might have been in on the act, too.   To these "friends," I would like to say that they are small but mighty! (And, floppy, too!)

If you read my blog, then you know that this is my second post about my arms!  I am obsessed with my arms. :-)

No comments: