Monday, June 4, 2012

For The Love Of Feet

I have said it before, I love Stephanie Nielson.  I love the woman she was before the plane crash, and I love the woman that she has become.

Well, I have to say that I was thinking that Saturday's confession about my feet photography was just a little embarrassing.  I thought that maybe it was one of those things that was better left to myself, if you know what I mean.

Imagine my surprise when I popped over to http://nieniedialogues.com/ and saw Stephanie's Sunday post.

Her post read:
Do you have a private photo collection of anything in your house?
I have photos of my children's shoes-with them wearing them.


What an odd coincidence?  I feel flattered that we share the same interest (if you can call it that).  I feel slightly more comfortable in my weirdness.  And, maybe just a little cool!  Most importantly, you should feel bad for those thoughts you were thinking when you read my feet post.  So there!  (This is the part where you imagine me sticking my tongue out at you.)

No comments: