Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Merry Christmas From the Fortenberry's


We hope everyone is enjoying the holidays. We are trying! We definitely have the spirit. I am enjoying the sounds of my favorite Christmas music. Jessica has made a few homemade Christmas presents, and Jonathan had the opportunity to decorate his band locker at school. I have a few presents purchased, and my Christmas cards have been ordered. Other than that, we are woefully behind. The bulk of the presents still have to be purchased, there is cleaning that needs to be done, and the house needs to be decorated. I'm not stressed... yet. It will all happen. It might happen the weekend before Christmas, but it WILL happen. I won't let the stress of the holidays get me down! I am going to enjoy the season. I will just keep repeating these words to myself, and they will be true. That is the way the world works for me. And, that is the way that I tackle life!

No comments: