Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Bucket Runneth Over

I went to New York for work, and had a wonderful time.  Unfortunately, I left Fred and the kids at home.  Thankfully, they were all on Spring Break.  Jonathan said that he wasn't very sad that I was gone, since he was on Spring Break.

We worked really hard.  Our trade show went well, and all of our meetings were a success.  In the evenings, we were able to get out and play.  I am happy to report that I was able to mark a few items off of my bucket list while I was in New York.  I also managed to accomplish a few things that weren't on my bucket list, but still felt like big accomplishments.  You know, things like taking the subway, navigating NYC alone, eating a raw oyster and trying a bite of a friend's rabbit.  None of these were on my bucket list, but I sure felt a sense of accomplishment after completing each one. 

I expect to have time this weekend to get a few posts written.  Until then, I will tell you that rabbit tastes like chicken, and I haven't the slightest idea what raw oysters taste like.  I swallowed really fast!

No comments: