Sunday, March 6, 2011

Babysitting 101

I have been working with this wonderful group of girls for about three months now.  They are so much fun!  A couple of weeks ago, I taught them babysitting tips and tricks.  I still don't know what I'm doing in this calling, but they have accepted me (warts and all)!
Sydney gets the award for best swaddler!
Jaiden is our newest Beehive, and prefers to babysit animals!
Emma had lots of tips and tricks of her own.  She has experience babysitting her younger brothers.
Faith also has lots of experience babysitting, and was able to help teach the class!
Emily's baby is petite... just like her!
Anndrea is my most enthusiastic Beehive!  She always has lots of questions for me!

I love these girls!  They are such a blessing in my life.  I know that I've said this before, but it is so true, they teach me more than I could ever teach them.  This calling came at a time in my life when I thought that my plate was entirely too full for anything else.   Somehow, through faith and prayer, I have fit this huge calling on my overflowing plate.  And, the blessings have been overflowing. 

No comments: