Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Little House on the Prairie - The Musical

 I managed to talk my family into attending The Little House Musical with me.  They wholeheartedly agreed to it when I bought the tickets in March.  As the date of the show grew closer, their excitement wained.  Still, they humored me, and went along.  I was very excited, because I am a huge Little House fan.  I discovered the books as a young child.

I wasn't sure what to expect, because I couldn't figure out how the Little House books could translate into a musical.  I loved it!  I energetically clapped when Melissa Gilbert came on stage.  My daughter leaned over, and told me that I was clapping too loud.  Jess and Fred enjoyed themselves.  Jonathan only enjoyed portions, which made Fred come to the conclusion that Jonathan isn't the musical kind of guy (which really means... In the future, please don't waste our money on tickets for him).  As for me, I was thoroughly entertained!

No comments: