Friday, May 28, 2010

Irresistible

A while back, Fred decided that Jonathan should start wearing deodorant.  I think that he jumped the gun on that one, but Jonathan liked the idea.  Jonathan likes to use Axe products (shampoo, body soap, hair gel, deodorant, you name it).  We were at Kroger, and were having to buy Jonathan more deodorant.  He keeps rolling the deodorant up too high, and then putting the lid on it.  Fred decided that he was tired of this, and suggested a deodorant spray.  I was shopping on a different aisle, and didn't see Jonathan's selection until I got home.  Imagine my surprise when I saw Axe Dark Temptation.  Underneath Dark Temptation, it reads As Irresistible as Chocolate. I'm pretty sure he thought it would smell like a yummy brownie.  This stuff stinks beyond belief, but Jonathan loves it!  He thinks he is such a big man with his new deodorant!  Ten year old boys are so silly.

No comments: