Sunday, September 25, 2011

These Shoes Are Made For Walking

Just before school started, I had some special one on one time with each of the kids.  Jess and I went to see a chick flick (no pictures to prove it).  Jonathan and I went hiking at the Arbor Hills park in Plano.
Jonathan and I went hiking in the evening to try to beat the heat.  Of course, that meant he needed to stop and have a snack. The Boy Scout motto is Be Prepared.  Jonathan was certainly prepared with a drink and Cheez-its!
Jonathan captured me in my visor and fanny pack.  I thought if I had it slung low, it wouldn't look so nerdy.  However, we all know that a fanny pack is a fanny pack!
Jonathan and I had a great time!    He is definitely my little buddy.  I always have a great time biking, swimming and hiking with him.  I should clarify that I have a great time with him, once we get past the complaining.  You can always count on him to do a little complaining about every activity (except swimming).  It cracks me up, because he almost always ends up having a wonderful time.

No comments: