Sunday, December 12, 2010

Baking With The Beehives

I am trying to learn my way around my new calling.  Last week, we worked on our Personal Progress by baking and cooking treats.  We made cookies and caramel marshmallow treats that were so rich they would knock you on the floor!  I made these recipe cards for the girls to take home with them.  I really need to work on my crafting skills.  I think I will be calling upon them often!
They are the sweetest girls ever!  We used our the evening as an opportunity to develop new skills which allowed us to pass off one of our requirements under Knowledge in our Personal Progress book.  

We tried putting peanut butter cups down in our chocolate chip cookie dough.  A few of them fell apart.  I think they especially enjoyed eating the rejects! 
I am looking forward to getting to know these girls better!  They have such sweet and beautiful spirits!  They are fun and crazy, and will remind me to slow down and laugh more.  

No comments: