Saturday, April 24, 2010

Priorities

Fred and Jonathan went with me this morning for our weekly bike ride. As we were riding along, they both came to an abrupt halt. Both of my boys were standing at a bridge peering into a creek. What might have gotten their attention? Fish. That's right. We had to take a small break to look at fish.
As for me, I didn't really care about the fish.  While they checked the fish out, I played with my new toy.  I bought myself a speedometer for my bike.  Now I feel like a serious bike rider.

I had to laugh at Jonathan's bike riding attire.  Red helmet. Bright yellow shirt.  Blue shorts.  Black shoes with a splash of neon green.  Priceless.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

No one is going to run down that boy in that get-up!

I do like your fancy spedometer. How fun!