Monday, December 1, 2014

Grand Fun on the Grand Lake

 We had one of the best Thanksgivings ever relaxing in a lake house on the Grand Lake in Oklahoma. We spent time with some of our favorite people eating lots of food, looking at beautiful scenery, playing games and laughing.  We had a great time with MaMaw, Grady, Auntie Jan, Uncle Joe and Uncle Jeffrey (not pictured).  I took lots of pictures so the story will come in installments.  

We tried our hand at taking our own family photos.  Fred got the award for most photogenic.  He just stood there and smiled in all his pictures.  Pretty sure, Dad and Jonathan tied for most shots with the goofiest facial expressions.  I get the prize for the weirdest poses.

I love my family and I think we got some pictures that show what an awesome family we are!








No comments: