Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hello Summer!

We celebrated the last day of school with shaved ice and swimming.  What more could two kids and a mom ask for?

Jess matched her treat to her outfit.  I think hers was Polar Bear something or another and Blue Raspberry.
Jonathan went with Tigers Blood.  Maybe he wanted to honor Charlie Sheen.  Not sure.  Sounds gross and looks gross.  I tried some and it was very tasty, thought.  It made made my gums look like they had been bleeding.  I think Jonathan just likes the name, because it has coconut in it, and he doesn't like coconut. 
I love these goggles on Jonathan.  He has had them since he was four.  If he ever loses them, the world will end!  I don't think he can swim without them.  I have bought him Speedo and Nike goggles, and he will not wear them.  I know these are good quality, because Jess used to wear this same brand for swim meets.  But, give me a break.
Stylin' and Profilin' in her brother's sunglasses.  I can't tell you how many pair of sunglasses I have bought this child.  After all, I do work for an eyewear company.  I bring home good quality sunglasses, and she never has them with her.  Sure enough, we were at the pool and she didn't have her sunglasses, so she had to borrow Jonathan's.  Although, I think she rocked his cheap sunglasses!

We are lovin' summer over at the Fortenberry house! 

No comments: